• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Propert Damage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LAKEO

Im from Missouri recently i had a landscaper use my driveway to move rock from the front of my neighbors home to the back, without my premmision. in doing so he damaged my drive and hit and broke off a chuck of a concrete retaining wall that is 60 ft in lenght. The insurance company only once to replace the section of the drive that is damaged ( which is only 5yrs old ) and they only want to replace several feet of the retaining wall and im arguing that i had a one piece retaining wall that was not damaged and matched both the drive and the other concrete work i had done 5yrs ago and by them sectioning the retaining wall they are not giving me what a had appearance wise. My question is do i have a good case for the complete replacement of the retaining wall and drive or am i going to have to settle for less than what i had. By the way the neighbor next door is a builder whom built the house for profit and the landscaper he hired to do the rock work elected to use my drive instead of the new drive the builder just had installed weeks earlier.

LAKEO

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">