• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

email hacking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

violated

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
I recently had a 'relationship' through email with a male ( I am female) we are between the ages of 49-53.
We began innocently, then it grew into a much trusted friendship, with the eventual exchange of personal information, and then photos. These photos were from one consenting adult to another, not posted to any sites, just emailed to each other.
My personal email was hacked into, then copies of my emails were printed out and handed to me by another 'trusted' friend.
Did we violate any laws by sending intimate photos and using intimate language in our private conversations?
And, did the person who hacked into my email, from another computer, violate any laws by reading and printing MY personal emails?
Thanks for anything that might put my mind at ease.
Of course I've stopped all of that, but I'm still having nightmares about being tailed, watched, followed and haunted by the fact that someone out there is watching me.

violated

to anyone who knows???

I'm very new to this, so I don't know if I'm doing the right thing by posting my questions here. If anyone can tell me if I'm in the wrong place I'd really appreciate it! I feel very much like a super dork as it is!! Thanks!:eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">