• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vero Program on ebay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

birgit123

Hi
I need help.

I have had an auction on ebay. Ebay cancelled this auction because the Vero Member (Swarovski Aktiengesellschaft) filled out a "Infringement Notice" to them.
The Rights owner have undersigned a " CERTIFY UNDER PENELTY OF PERJURY" that my auction hit his rights.
That was not correct.
The rights owner told me 20 days after my complaint that i am right and i can relist this item.
What can i do when a rights owner do this in knowledge or careless.
I`ve a small collectible shop and i do biz via ebay for 3 years now.
i was afraid to list items the last weeks, because ebay have warned me to relist this items without the Right Owners okay.

I`m in Germany and my english is not so good.
I can send all emails i have send and receive.
Please help me

birgit123

K

Kevin Peterson

Birgit,

If the rights owner sent you an email, forward it to eBay to the address they provided, and maybe ask the rights owner to send a notice to eBay also.

If the rights owner has cleared you to relist, eBay will not suspend your account.

Kevin S. Peterson

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">