• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adding my son to Real Estate Property..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shajoe44

What is the name of your state? SC

I own a condo and would like to add my son to the title. I have a mortage on the condo. The Homewners Association requires the board members to be an actual owner of the condo. He resides in the condo and would like to serve on the board. So I need to add his name to show him as an owner also. What type of form do I need for this type of transaction?

Thanks

I

Is You Blackie?

shajoe44 said:
What is the name of your state? SC

I own a condo and would like to add my son to the title. I have a mortage on the condo. The Homewners Association requires the board members to be an actual owner of the condo. He resides in the condo and would like to serve on the board. So I need to add his name to show him as an owner also. What type of form do I need for this type of transaction?

Thanks

All you need to do is fill out the form found here: www.monkeydoo.com/online/cool4.php and then file it at your local courthouse.

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">