What is the name of your state? New York
I purchased a co-op several years ago where my son and I live. Now I would like to put him on the stock certificate with me. The Bd recently decided that since he interviewed with me at time of purchase that there is no reason why he should not be able to go on the certificate. Now I am having problems with the President of the Bd. I am waiting for this procedure to start and questioned when can I expect to hear from the Board. I was told by the President of the Bd that if I was to ask nicely and if I did not, she would make him go for another interview and application process. Is this allowed? If the Board O.K.'d this procedure how can she intimidate me on this? Someone mentioned to me lookinto "trust would this work in this matter. Pls advise me what is this "trust"?