• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Co-op Board of Director refuses to fill out refinance information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Carol

What is the name of your state? Queens, New York

The stockholders sent around a petition against the President of the Board of Directors. I signed it. After several months, I wanted to refinance an existing mortgage at a lower rate and he refused to fill out the necessary forms requested by the bank. He said he would not do me any fovors. Is this legal?????What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? NEW YORK

Last edited:

ENASNI

Carol said:

The stockholders sent around a petition against the President of the Board of Directors. I signed it. After several months, I wanted to refinance an existing mortgage at a lower rate and he refused to fill out the necessary forms requested by the bank. He said he would not do me any fovors. Is this legal?????What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? NEW YORK

Find out who is supposed to be the person in charge of these situations. Are you sure it is in his duties?

http://www.oag.state.ny.us/realestate/coop_prob.html

What a retailitory buttcheese.

HomeGuru

Carol said:

**A: it is legal so use the legal system and force him or someone else in authority.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">