• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Condo Assn. deferred maint. causes damages

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Robert K

What is the name of your state? Rhode Island

The sale of my commercial condo is being prevented by rain related water leaks that the Condo Assn has been unable to fix. The problem has dragged on for several years, and discussed extensively. Little action was taken.

I feel that I have suffered damages and will continue to suffer damages if nothing is done. A potential buyer backed out of his offer to buy because of the water problems. I am in danger of losing tenants. I have had several paint jobs ruined by water infiltration.

Do I have the basis for a law suit ?

Robert K.

averad

Robert K said:

The sale of my commercial condo is being prevented by rain related water leaks that the Condo Assn has been unable to fix. The problem has dragged on for several years, and discussed extensively. Little action was taken.

I feel that I have suffered damages and will continue to suffer damages if nothing is done. A potential buyer backed out of his offer to buy because of the water problems. I am in danger of losing tenants. I have had several paint jobs ruined by water infiltration.

Robert K.
How long is several years in your dictionary?

BlondiePB

Robert K said:

Robert K.
What actions has the Association tried to do to fix the leak?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">