• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Condotel Board

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mlbasey01

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida My son and I purchased a unit in a condotel and then found out the phone wires in the walls don't work. The board will not respond to my inquiries about repairs. The Depart of Business told me to get legal counsel. Do I need a real estate attorney or another type of attorney.

You Are Guilty

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida My son and I purchased a unit in a condotel and then found out the phone wires in the walls don't work. The board will not respond to my inquiries about repairs. The Depart of Business told me to get legal counsel. Do I need a real estate attorney or another type of attorney.
Back up just a bit - what is your basis for thinking the Board has to repair "phone wires in the walls"? That will determine who you have to call next.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">