• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disclosure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shorecondo

What is the name of your state? New Jersey
When I purchased a condo at NJ shore noticed leakage around windows. Seller stated that windows were leaking. Home inspection concluded same and could be remedied with some flashing and calk which I did. Approximately one year from closing, a noreaster storm hit and wall, ceiling and carpeting were soaking wet. I had to gut the wall and ceiling because mold had started to form. After inspecting some previous association minutes found that seller states that the building has leaks. Do I have any recourse against the seller for not disclosing there were leakage problems with the building and not just the windows. Appreciate any thoughts.

shorecondo

Yes, but when I logged back on I didn't see my first post so I did it again hoping for a detailed response on what steps I can take.

HomeGuru

shorecondo said:
Yes, but when I logged back on I didn't see my first post so I did it again hoping for a detailed response on what steps I can take.

**A: click on your username aned follow the prompts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">