• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dogs height

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Pennie

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MN
ok, so i have been sharing my friends town home for almost three years now and while we were aware there was a stipulation in the association rules in regards to a dogs height - no one had ever said anything. Until now.

My dog is 21" from shoulder to paw, 5 inches too tall but still by no means a large dog, he weighs less than 50 lbs. We have had no negative encounters with anyone or anyone's pets - i think the assoc. simply has a new property mgr.

i doubt i have much i am able to do, laws and such, so what is my best approach in appealing this stupid rule. the people around here could not be described as friendly by any means, 3 years later and no one says hello still. at this point, my only option is to move....??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">