• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

easment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nancy Doty

easmentWhat is the name of your state?
Bloomery WV.
? is. My deed has an easment on it? To the best of my knowledge the right of way has not been used in app. 24 years by foot or vechile, it is and has been grown up with trees and brush. If the easment of right of way through my property has not been used. How long does this easment remain on my deed? Or is there a way in which I could have it removed. The property in which the easment came from now and has had for years,a private enterence into it.
My second question is. If my deed has a easment on it. Does that mean that I still owe the property? But, the other person still has rights to the uses of the right of way?

HomeGuru

Nancy Doty said:
easmentWhat is the name of your state?
Bloomery WV.
? is. My deed has an easment on it? To the best of my knowledge the right of way has not been used in app. 24 years by foot or vechile, it is and has been grown up with trees and brush. If the easment of right of way through my property has not been used. How long does this easment remain on my deed? Or is there a way in which I could have it removed. The property in which the easment came from now and has had for years,a private enterence into it.
My second question is. If my deed has a easment on it. Does that mean that I still owe the property? But, the other person still has rights to the uses of the right of way?

**A: confusing. You own a condo deed and have this easement problem?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">