• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Foreclosure proceedings for coop owners

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pooks79

I live in New York and am about to miss my first mortgage payment . Due to my pending divorce I'm having a hard time making ends meet , I have been paying my maintenance fees but find I can't do both. I was under the impression I had to be delinquent teo it more months before foreclosure starts but then I read laws r different for coop vs houses. I've been trying to work with mortgage co before I got delinquent but so far they weren't very helpful do wZnted to know what is the sequence of events? Do they notify me or just put my apt for sale? Whst options do I have ? I can't sell as the house appraise for. $50000 less than what I owe mortgage please help !!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">