• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harrasement of board

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

carminabor

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida
the board acussed that my guest that stay one month , was rented my appartment, the proof is the statement notirized of some residents (didn't show me) that state that my guest was renting my appartement . I present a letter of my guest stating that he was no renting and never payed . But the Board decide to fine me with $100 per day. that means $3,000. Can the Board do this? what I have to do ? what are my rights?

carminabor

harassement of board

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida
the board acussed that my guest that stay one month in my appartment , was rented my appartment, the proof is the statement notirized of some residents (didn't show me) that state that my guest was renting my appartement .
I present a letter of my guest stating that he was no renting and never payed .
But the Board decide to fine me with $100 per day. that means $3,000. For the Board the statement is enough , also is there is no evidence of money in cash or check and no contract , and never seen me making and arrangement Can the Board do this? what I have to do ? what are my rights

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">