• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Flooded :( Please Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gojm19

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? FLORIDA

I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY RIGHTS ARE, I HAD A DISHWASHER BLOW UP AND FLOOD ME AND TWO OTHER APARTMENTS. I WASN'T NEGLECTFUL -- I DIDN'T CAUSE THIS TO HAPPEN, BUT THEY ARE GOING TO TRY TO HOLD ME RESPONSIBLE? CAN'T BLAME THEM - BUT I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW OF I HAVE ANY RIGHTS HERE OTHER THAT BENDING OVER AND TAKING IT.

THE OWNER OF ONE APT AND I HAVE RECTIFIED THE SITUATION, BUT THE OTHER WAS OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR THREE YEARS AND RENTER SAID NOTHING, DIDN'T HAVE CHANCE TO ENTER AND GATHER WATER, IT SAT FOR MONTHS BEFORE THEY CAME BACK. WE'VE HAD HURRICANES AND WHO KNOWS, HELP ME. i AM SINGLE MOM WOITH NO EXTRA CASH TO BUY CABNETRY.

gojm19 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? FLORIDA

I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY RIGHTS ARE, I HAD A DISHWASHER BLOW UP AND FLOOD ME AND TWO OTHER APARTMENTS. I WASN'T NEGLECTFUL -- I DIDN'T CAUSE THIS TO HAPPEN, BUT THEY ARE GOING TO TRY TO HOLD ME RESPONSIBLE? CAN'T BLAME THEM - BUT I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW OF I HAVE ANY RIGHTS HERE OTHER THAT BENDING OVER AND TAKING IT.

THE OWNER OF ONE APT AND I HAVE RECTIFIED THE SITUATION, BUT THE OTHER WAS OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR THREE YEARS AND RENTER SAID NOTHING, DIDN'T HAVE CHANCE TO ENTER AND GATHER WATER, IT SAT FOR MONTHS BEFORE THEY CAME BACK. WE'VE HAD HURRICANES AND WHO KNOWS, HELP ME. i AM SINGLE MOM WOITH NO EXTRA CASH TO BUY CABNETRY.

You have the absolute RIGHT to not use capital letters. Get the hint?

IAAL

gojm19 said:
ok does this help -- or are you saying I am screwed.

Wow, no one could ever tell you failed your "Deductive Reasoning" course. IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">