• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help! I posted a previous question..please help I might be in trouble

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

r14fun

What is the name of your state? california

I posted a previous post this month asking for help a problem with other homeowners (please see post: Help! I may be in trouble).

I need to have an expert speaker come in briefly to our homeowners meeting to educate some of the homeowner's. The HOA meeting is this Thursday. Some of them are extremely angry with me & have said that this particular subject would be a priority. (please see previous post for the details).
When I contacted the management company, they said there was already so much to address at the meeting & perhaps I can save this for another time. I know that this is going to be one of the issues the homeowner's plan to address. I feel as if there is going to be an angry mob & I will have no defense or ability to represent myself with an expert on the problem.

I was asked to view the CCR's from my previous post but they are so old & it does not mention anything about speakers.

Please, I need some advice on my rights.
Thank you,
r14fun

HomeGuru

r14fun said:
What is the name of your state? california

I posted a previous post this month asking for help a problem with other homeowners (please see post: Help! I may be in trouble).

I need to have an expert speaker come in briefly to our homeowners meeting to educate some of the homeowner's. The HOA meeting is this Thursday. Some of them are extremely angry with me & have said that this particular subject would be a priority. (please see previous post for the details).
When I contacted the management company, they said there was already so much to address at the meeting & perhaps I can save this for another time. I know that this is going to be one of the issues the homeowner's plan to address. I feel as if there is going to be an angry mob & I will have no defense or ability to represent myself with an expert on the problem.

I was asked to view the CCR's from my previous post but they are so old & it does not mention anything about speakers.

Please, I need some advice on my rights.
Thank you,
r14fun

**A: sorry, I have a previous engagement and can't be a speaker.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">