• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i think we've perfected our plan to protect our porch's privacy.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thingvold

calif.

susan and I attended the last 2 meetings of our hoa. absurd discrepancies regarding removal of decorative overhead trellises of porches like ours with stucco walls around them, affording privacy, told me the hoa intends to take our privacy under false pretenses.

the most glaring of wich is the figure 12k per porch. that's not the cost of removing 2 stucco columns on forward corners of balcony/trellises. 2k = this.

susan asked if the wall was to be affected. she was verbally reassured it would not be. susan sent an email asking written confirmation of this over the weekend.

if we cant get it, we then drive to the pickup now parked before the courthouse door. a simply worded sign explains this refusal to make legally binding the assurance that the stucco wall/our privacy, would not be tampered with clearly demonstrates this assurance is disgenuine

and that to take away our porch's privacy is the goal.

the signs will be affixed to the pickup. i hope lies like that are illegal.

Last edited:

quincy

calif.

susan and I attended the last 2 meetings of our hoa. absurd discrepancies regarding removal of decorative overhead trellises of porches like ours with stucco walls around them, affording privacy, told me the hoa intends to take our privacy under false pretenses.

the most glaring of wich is the figure 12k per porch. that's not the cost of removing 2 stucco columns on forward corners of balcony/trellises. 2k = this.

susan asked if the wall was to be affected. she was verbally reassured it would not be. susan sent an email asking written confirmation of this over the weekend.

if we cant get it, we then drive to the pickup now parked before the courthouse door. a simply worded sign explains this refusal to make legally binding the assurance that the stucco wall/our privacy, would not be tampered with clearly demonstrates this assurance is disgenuine

and that to take away our porch's privacy is the goal.

the signs will be affixed to the pickup. i hope lies like that are illegal.
thingvold, please add this information to your other real estate thread. Thank you.

There is not only no need to start several threads on the same issue, this forum will delete repetitive threads. Because each thread you create seems to take so much out of you energy-wise, it is to your benefit to keep your questions confined to a single thread instead of having your hard work go for naught when you find what you wrote deleted.

For the benefit of others, here are links to thingvold's other threads (which add context to his post here):

https://forum.freeadvice.com/open-technical-issues-requests-no-legal-questions-68/please-get-my-composition-back-tantamount-life-death-issue-we-devastated-613101.html

https://forum.freeadvice.com/other-real-estate-law-questions-11/can-you-confirm-if-counselors-advisement-accurate-613108.html

https://forum.freeadvice.com/legal-ethics-lawyer-malpractice-89/does-ethical-conflict-exist-my-plan-possible-pay-fee-w-pickup-labor-613115.html

quincy

Please do not start any additional threads. Use the "reply to thread" feature to add any updates to one of the other threads you created. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">