• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mold

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scottoregon

What is the name of your state? oregon I bought my condo 6 years ago and was told we (hoa) were going to have repairs completed to our units.Well to make a long story short the hoa settled for 4.2 mil.After fees we had 2.2 mil.The hoa spent all the $ on repairs plus went into 800,000.00 in debit.I never got my condo fixed and it has been leaking water in my attached garage.The hoa is responsible for the repairs.I have had mold in my unit for 5 years,have just had it tested and have 2 types of mold.In the mean time my hoa has put an assesment fee on every unit of 10,000.00 due july 1st.This is just to pay back the bill of 800,000.00.I will be bill 10,000.00 every year.Also the hoa says they will not repair my unit for years.I have been trying to sell my unit for 9 months.It will not pass inspection due to the mold.Also I have been sick and have had some of my lymph nodes removed.I would like to know my options.Move and forclose,take legal action.No one seems to listen to me.ThanksWhat is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?oregon

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">