• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mold Problem & Responsibility

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BlondiePB

What is the name of your state? FL

Things have gone from bad, to worse, to endangerment of lives with what's going on with my condo, the condo association, roofing contractor, etc. from Hurricane Wilma damage.

I learned from one of the roofers last Thursday or Friday, that even before my building began to have the roof repaired, which was prior to any more rain occuring after the hurricane, that the rafters had already had that black toxic mold growing.

Was the roofing contractor responsible for informing the Condo Association that toxic mold had started to grow prior to doing repairs or was the Condo Association responsible for having an inspection done for mold (and by whom) prior to the roofing contractor starting repairs?

HomeGuru

BlondiePB said:
What is the name of your state? FL

Things have gone from bad, to worse, to endangerment of lives with what's going on with my condo, the condo association, roofing contractor, etc. from Hurricane Wilma damage.

I learned from one of the roofers last Thursday or Friday, that even before my building began to have the roof repaired, which was prior to any more rain occuring after the hurricane, that the rafters had already had that black toxic mold growing.

Was the roofing contractor responsible for informing the Condo Association that toxic mold had started to grow prior to doing repairs or was the Condo Association responsible for having an inspection done for mold (and by whom) prior to the roofing contractor starting repairs?
**A: both**************..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">