• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

nasty, uninvited guests

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

curlyerin

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Connecticut

I live in a condo, that was remolded from an old house, there are three floors, and were on the top. The other day while making dinner, a **** roach ran across the counter. needless to say, i started crying....they absolutely disgust me**************i found another one dead in the stairwell to our door. Because the stairwell in a common area, does the condo assoc. have to pay for the entire house to be fumigated?...any ideas as to what i can do till then. thanks

HomeGuru

curlyerin said:
I find roaches to be a 'real problem'....i cant stand people who reply with rude remarks, why are you even on here..jerk!

**A: please check yourself in to a roach motel.

PghREA

If you found a "dead" roach, the home is probably all ready being treated.

You can hire an exterminating company to spray your home on a regular basis to keep unwanted guests out of your unit.

As others have said, "get a grip", there are bugs everywhere.

HomeGuru

PghREA said:

**A: not a proven statement since the roach could have died of natural causes or could have died of an accident or due to environmental conditions ie. toxic mold etc.

HappyHusband

HomeGuru said:
PghREA said:

**A: not a proven statement since the roach could have died of natural causes or could have died of an accident or due to environmental conditions ie. toxic mold etc.
It also could have died from complications arising from radon, asbestos, or lead poisoning.
It most likely died of sorrow from seeing the OP crying.
I also wouldn't rule out foul play.

HomeGuru

HappyHusband said:
It also could have died from complications arising from radon, asbestos, or lead poisoning.
It most likely died of sorrow from seeing the OP crying.
I also wouldn't rule out foul play.

**A: hahaha, too funny.

BL

Maybe the roach was dead upon arrival , IE: the neighbors downstairs brought it home in a ripped bag from the same store you shop at , and it fell through the hole.

Litigation!

My further response:

Can you imagine this lady screaming and crying while she's in bed, with thousands of these dirty, filthy, bugs crawling all over her body?

Oooops, I saw a roach!! I think I'll cry!!

IAAL

HomeGuru

Litigation! said:
My further response:

Can you imagine this lady screaming and crying while she's in bed, with thousands of these dirty, filthy, bugs crawling all over her body?

**A: at least she can have breakfast in bed and appear on Fear Factor at the same time. Yes, all in the comfort of her own home.

Litigation!

HomeGuru said:
Litigation! said:
My further response:

**A: at least she can have breakfast in bed and appear on Fear Factor at the same time. Yes, all in the comfort of her own home.

My response:

Needless to say, though.

IAAL

PghREA

OKAY, I CONFESS! I put the dead roach in the stairwell at the landlord's request so the OP would believe that he is having the building treated. It was not my idea to tramatize the OP!

OP, put Raid on your shopping list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">