• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nevada Home Owners Associations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vegasadvisor

What is the name of your state? Nevada

I was a previous owner in the complex where I live. My son was raised here, and he is now 22. He lives with me, however, the associate chose to "86" - or "No trespass" him from the property. I guess he told off one of the board members. Anyway, if this has been his legal address for 15+ years can they deny him the right to be on the property or live in the unit that he and I pay rent? He is able to access our unit without being on the property more than just crossing to the doorway. If he only access the unit and stays off the rest of the property can they deny him a place to live?

Last edited:

ENASNI

vegasadvisor said:
What is the name of your state? Nevada

I was a previous owner in the complex where I live. My son was raised here, and he is now 22. He lives with me, however, the associate chose to "86" - or "No trespass" him from the property. I guess he told off one of the board members. Anyway, if this has been his legal address for 15+ years can they deny him the right to be on the property or live in the unit that he and I pay rent? He is able to access our unit without being on the property more than just crossing to the doorway. If he only access the unit and stays off the rest of the property can they deny him a place to live?

You say you are the previous owner? Does that mean you are now renting?
Do you have a lease or is it month to month.?

I do not understand much else without these questions being answered.

Did you ever teach your son to say "I'm Sorry?"

Oh and the property means your "unit" as well.

vegasadvisor

Hoa

Owned for 10 years, have lived here with my son since 1988. Now renting from new owner. Month to month, I guess, because they did not require a lease.

Apologizing is not an option.

Property means my unit as well.:confused:

HomeGuru

vegasadvisor said:
Owned for 10 years, have lived here with my son since 1988. Now renting from new owner. Month to month, I guess, because they did not require a lease.

Apologizing is not an option.

**A: why not?

Property means my unit as well.:confused:

**A: why is your son still living with you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">