• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

own your own coop

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sepla amarasena

According to what I have heard all real estate ownership rights are decided by the state government. However a bureaucrat in the Los Angeles county office has coined his own version of ownership called own your own and the board members are doing things that are in violation of written law and discriminatory. There is no know definition or statement of the deatails of such ownership which has to be in writing accriding to CA law. Is there any way that this man can be stopped ? To whom should I complain ?
He is actually promoting lawlessness.

seniorjudge

According to what I have heard all real estate ownership rights are decided by the state government.

You heard wrong.

HomeGuru

sepla amarasena said:
According to what I have heard all real estate ownership rights are decided by the state government. However a bureaucrat in the Los Angeles county office has coined his own version of ownership called own your own and the board members are doing things that are in violation of written law and discriminatory. There is no know definition or statement of the deatails of such ownership which has to be in writing accriding to CA law. Is there any way that this man can be stopped ? To whom should I complain ?
He is actually promoting lawlessness.

**A: mind your own business.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">