• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stormproof

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? nys
My son owns a coop and is working with a medical supply company. The company's van is his responsibility. He parks it in his coop parking space inside the coop's garage. This van contains medical supplies and must be in a safe - protected area at night.
The board is taking him to court - stating commercial vehicles are not allowed to be parked in the coop's parking. Does he have any rights? Please help - thank you!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Just Blue

My son owns a coop and is working with a medical supply company. The company's van is his responsibility. He parks it in his coop parking space inside the coop's garage. This van contains medical supplies and must be in a safe - protected area at night.
The board is taking him to court - stating commercial vehicles are not allowed to be parked in the coop's parking. Does he have any rights? Please help - thank you!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Please have your son sign up, under his own user name and with his own thread. Thanks.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
And...please ask him to be prepared to answer why he thinks it's ok to park a commercial vehicle in his spot in violation of the co-op rules.

HomeGuru

**A: yes he does have rights. He has the right to follow the rules of the co-op. And he has the right to park the van somewhere else that is a safe protected area at night. I bet the co-op rules do not allow commercial vehicles.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">