• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Psycho neighbors regarding "the line"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

c georges

What is the name of your state? Hawaii

I'm down at the end of a double wide driveway with two other neighbors. I have a CPR with one other home and we "share" half of the driveway "common element". The other neighbor has a cpr with a house up the road and their "common element" is the other half of the length of the driveway. The problem is that while harrassing my family in repugnant ways the two other women also have us in a pickle. The neighbor with the other cpr treats the midline as her private property line - which we never cross until recently when she called the police because my 12 year old accidentally stepped "over the line" about 5 feet. We're screamed innappropriate warnings not to "cross the line" all the time. My next door neighbor that is the other half of my cpr assumes that our half is hers alone. They've got us parking our cars up the hill a block away and driving down to idle the car to pick up or drop off. They have video cameras trained on us outside and often when we come down the hill both women grab their keys and try to block me in place before we back up the hill to get out of there. then they will call the police to say that we are blocking the driveway- who can't believe how dumb this is. My question is, is it trespassing to cross the line?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">