• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

we need an hoa, not a cia. trellis removal = 1200, not 12,000.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thingvold

those here familiar with our situation w/ trellis removal as a disguise offered owners by the hoa to have publicly visible balconies will find this an interesting development.

I am hearing impaired. was sure I heard 12k was the cost of the work to be done. it was learned by us today that 1200$ is the actual #. if it seems odd a hearing impaired man would not confirm a thing like this, let me help you to understand the ways of our current hoa.

they are most secretive indeed. Q&A is not their policy, 'keep 'em in the dark' is.

when susan made inquiries at the hoa meeting regarding the trellis removal 'the decision is already made' sans the least opportunity to ask why. this is, consistently, over the years the most prominent feature of their methods.

this sort of thing is out of place. full open disclosure is the better way to run an hoa.

here's what would have happened were our hoa of a more forthcoming nature. i'd have asked at the meeting if the figure I heard was correct. as no one not an owner may speak, I couldn't.

we feel we prepared an outstanding example of 'creative problem solving'. it's a crying shame I can't show you the pics

you could only agree. exept those with the tendency to meet the unusual approach with absurd implications of mental illness.

@ eekamouse: I need a shrink? good call, already sought one out* not so long ago. he found me basically normal.

i'm in construction management, to a small extent anyway. my workday is mostly labor, yet here and there I've addressed problem solving on site. dodged a 7 figure bullet once, for my firm. i'm a man of peace I cannot give you what you need. there are couple or three of our superintendants that would give you what you need, were they in your proximity, ignorant slights upon a man, a family man who pulls his own weight, with enough greif and stress for ten here looking for direction to better work things out? as destructive a thing like you told me? for shame! constructive advisements are why we are here.

Last edited:

I'mTheFather

You've been asked not to start any new threads since you have started so many new threads in the past couple of days.

I will be reporting this thread and asking the moderator to terminate your account unless you start consolidating your own threads and deleting the excess.

quincy

You've been asked not to start any new threads since you have started so many new threads in the past couple of days.

I will be reporting this thread and asking the moderator to terminate your account unless you start consolidating your own threads and deleting the excess.
I don't think thingvold can access any of his old threads. His previous threads were reviewed by the moderator and locked.

So ... it will not be possible for thingvold to delete the excess in his threads (and, quite frankly, deleting the excess in his posts would result in nothing being left - which I guess, all things considered, would probably be an improvement ;)).

Last edited:

Eekamouse

those here familiar with our situation w/ trellis removal as a disguise offered owners by the hoa to have publicly visible balconies will find this an interesting development.

I am hearing impaired. was sure I heard 12k was the cost of the work to be done. it was learned by us today that 1200$ is the actual #. if it seems odd a hearing impaired man would not confirm a thing like this, let me help you to understand the ways of our current hoa.

they are most secretive indeed. Q&A is not their policy, 'keep 'em in the dark' is.

when susan made inquiries at the hoa meeting regarding the trellis removal 'the decision is already made' sans the least opportunity to ask why. this is, consistently, over the years the most prominent feature of their methods.

this sort of thing is out of place. full open disclosure is the better way to run an hoa.

here's what would have happened were our hoa of a more forthcoming nature. i'd have asked at the meeting if the figure I heard was correct. as no one not an owner may speak, I couldn't.

we feel we prepared an outstanding example of 'creative problem solving'. it's a crying shame I can't show you the pics

you could only agree. exept those with the tendency to meet the unusual approach with absurd implications of mental illness.

@ eekamouse: I need a shrink? good call, already sought one out* not so long ago. he found me basically normal.

i'm in construction management, to a small extent anyway. my workday is mostly labor, yet here and there I've addressed problem solving on site. dodged a 7 figure bullet once, for my firm. i'm a man of peace I cannot give you what you need. there are couple or three of our superintendants that would give you what you need, were they in your proximity, ignorant slights upon a man, a family man who pulls his own weight, with enough greif and stress for ten here looking for direction to better work things out? as destructive a thing like you told me? for shame! constructive advisements are why we are here.
Sorry, guy, but I made that statement based off the fragmented and non-sensical rant you went on in that one post that made you sound like you were in need of a shrink. After reading ALL of your threads, I was sort of able to piece together what you are going on about but taken individually, your threads made no sense at all.

thingvold

Sorry, guy, but I made that statement based off the fragmented and non-sensical rant you went on in that one post that made you sound like you were in need of a shrink. After reading ALL of your threads, I was sort of able to piece together what you are going on about but taken individually, your threads made no sense at all.
there is a mechanical aspect to the problem the moerator's having provided links threads enlightened me to one of it's components. all along, here and other forums, my thought was that a reply did not appear on a list page or whatever it's called, so I often placed it as a new thread. I see now the error of this. also I am about as far outside my normal expertise as anyone could be when in the process of writing anything even moderately challenging to convey.

those here able to manage a 4 drawer filing cabinet w/all drawers full on a hand truck safely are about on par w/my physical strength. of them, those normally involved in written things as their expertise might google trench whacker. note the rapid action, its about a 100 lb mechanism. I can manipulate one of those w/ authority. if you attempted to match my performance you'd be not so unlike me here, and you could injure yourself.

just as my approach in writing, one predominantly instinctive, can be injurious to my outreach. have a nice evening, all.

thingvold

should I go to another forum if I have a question that should be asked there? I think I got a reply in the tech/bugs forum (hazy on name, no legal inquiries) that alluded to previous entries in the condos and co-ops. I replied, another came in, guess I should not have replied to a reply where it's out of place.

I had a thread started in the ethics one, I couldn't be sure if I had the right forum. think i'll not post anymore tonight. maybe numerous posts from I member can clutter a forum. btw what specifically does 'post' mean? an entry, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">