• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can We Hold Contractor to Agreemnt?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Chia

What is the name of your state?California
Dear HomeGuru - completion date of home been delay more than I can say. Contractor agreed to reimburse x $ per week until May 15, which was additional time they had requested. Date has passed and we have yet to move back home. Due to home not completed on date of extension (may 15), can we hold contractor to agreement until completion date?

Please advise, Thank you!

HomeGuru

Chia said:
What is the name of your state?California
Dear HomeGuru - completion date of home been delay more than I can say. Contractor agreed to reimburse x $ per week until May 15, which was additional time they had requested. Date has passed and we have yet to move back home. Due to home not completed on date of extension (may 15), can we hold contractor to agreement until completion date?

Please advise, Thank you!
**A: please post to your initial thread.

C

Chia

Apologize for inconvenience - but for the life in me - i dunno how to get back/find initial thread?

HomeGuru

Chia said:
Apologize for inconvenience - but for the life in me - i dunno how to get back/find initial thread?
**A: ok, ok, save your life. I do you one favor. Look at the next thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">