• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Corporal Injury On Child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ARGEN27

What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA,i wanted to know if found guilty of corpral injury on a child and its a misdemeanor how long or what are the sentences are for?:confused:

HomeGuru

ARGEN27 said:
What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA,i wanted to know if found guilty of corpral injury on a child and its a misdemeanor how long or what are the sentences are for?:confused:
**A: did you hit the child with a hammer?

A

ARGEN27

NO , MY FRIEND WAS WATCHING ONE OF HIS SISTERS FRIEND LIL GIRL AND THEN HE ACTUALLY TRIPED OVER SOME STUFF IN THE GIRLS ROOM AND ENDED UP FALLING ON THE BED AND BROKE IT SO NOW THE DA BROUGHT UP THIS CASE AND HE WENT TO TRAIL AND ALL AND THEY FOUND HIM GUITLY OF CORPORAL INJURY ON A CHILD AND ITS A MESDEMEANOR

HomeGuru

ARGEN27 said:
NO , MY FRIEND WAS WATCHING ONE OF HIS SISTERS FRIEND LIL GIRL AND THEN HE ACTUALLY TRIPED OVER SOME STUFF IN THE GIRLS ROOM AND ENDED UP FALLING ON THE BED AND BROKE IT SO NOW THE DA BROUGHT UP THIS CASE AND HE WENT TO TRAIL AND ALL AND THEY FOUND HIM GUITLY OF CORPORAL INJURY ON A CHILD AND ITS A MESDEMEANOR
**A: first you post in the wrong forum and now you yell at us. Take a look at the forum title at the top. Notice it says Construction & Renovation. Now unless someone is going to construct a new bed, I fail to see the relevance of your post in this forum.
Also look further above at the red words mentioning typing in lower case letters.

A

ARGEN27

sorry but this was the first time i was posting a i accidently poseted it in the wrong forum , and i didn't mean to yell sorry:(

HomeGuru

Yeah, whatever. You need to learn how to spell too, in addition to learning how to have some internet manners.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">