• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hidden Roof Problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

do it right

What is the name of your state?texas
I bought a older home with the knowlege that it had a leak in the sun room.
I assumed that the water was just coming in were the addition was connected to the existing facia of the house since the house was advertised to of had a new roof. The house was inspected by a realestate inpector and confirmed that indeed ther was a leak in that room. After moving in I had a roofer come by for an estimate and found that the roof had been poorly done and that there were several areas on the roof that are not up to code. It is actually leaking all round the house but because it does not enter into the house nobody noticed. Now I am looking at a large bill to repair the poor workmanship. If the work is not done the resulting future damage could be major. What are my options?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">