• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New House..Big Problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bmcd32

What is the name of your state? PA

I bought a brand new house about 6 months ago. I have a water problem in my basement. This problem was not revealed to us until after we moved in. There have been 4 occassions of water entering our basement as well as this 5th time after the basement was finished ruining our carpet..There are numerous other little problems that he has continually put off. Our yard is a mess and we later found out that the man who graded our yard was unqualified to do so. We have given him deadlines in writing and he never meets them. We have heard many workers of his comment saying we were screwed..Is there a lemon law for new home buyers? Do I have a case against him? What should my next course of action be? I have sat down with him on two occasions, and written 2 seperate letters. We have tried but am not getting coomplete satisfaction.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">