• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

septic system failure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

badseptic

What is the name of your state? VA i bought new construction in sept 2002.
The septic system has failed after less than a year and a half. Same builder on new construction 2 doors down, septic failed on this house within 1st year. They were still under one year warranty period, i'm told that i'm responsible because my 1 year warranty is up. Any advice? Do i have a case against the builder?

HomeGuru

badseptic said:
What is the name of your state? VA i bought new construction in sept 2002.
The septic system has failed after less than a year and a half. Same builder on new construction 2 doors down, septic failed on this house within 1st year. They were still under one year warranty period, i'm told that i'm responsible because my 1 year warranty is up. Any advice? Do i have a case against the builder?
**A: what actually caused the problem and failure?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">