• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Swimming Pool/Showers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Texas

My husband and I live in a retirement community in TX. Our park was sold last Oct. to a Canadian family that doesn't seem to care anything about the residents because of the way they've let it be run. Anyway, my question concerns a pool they had installed this winter. I was under the impression that there had to be showers/bathrooms within so many feet of a public pool. When the new owners were asked that question, they said they didn't give a damn about Texas law. Could you enlighten me on this? Thank you. :confused:

HomeGuru

retiredbaker said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Texas

My husband and I live in a retirement community in TX. Our park was sold last Oct. to a Canadian family that doesn't seem to care anything about the residents because of the way they've let it be run. Anyway, my question concerns a pool they had installed this winter. I was under the impression that there had to be showers/bathrooms within so many feet of a public pool. When the new owners were asked that question, they said they didn't give a damn about Texas law. Could you enlighten me on this? Thank you. :confused:

**A: contact your local health and building departments.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">