• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

worse contruction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

ttdo

What is the name of your state? Illinois.
My house build from Realen builder 8 month old still under warranty. Have water leaked to Basement 4 times fixed still same problem. I just hired professional inspection to inspect my house. He found about 100 contruction fault from builder, and have lot of mold in basement made us get ill since moved in 8 month ago. Could you advise what should we do?
Thanks.
TTDO

Ciarraine

ttdo said:
My house build from Realen builder 8 month old still under warranty. Have water leaked to Basement 4 times fixed still same problem. I just hired professional inspection to inspect my house. He found about 100 contruction fault from builder, and have lot of mold in basement made us get ill since moved in 8 month ago. Could you advise what should we do?
Thanks.
TTDO
Make a claim with the builder on that warranty.

HomeGuru

ttdo said:
Thanks.
TTDO
**A: hire a construction defect litigation attorney. Also check out www.hadd,com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">