• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

341 meeting today

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mch

What is the name of your state? TX
and when I got home (only a few questions asked at the meeting took less than three mins.) I had a call from a creditor. Shouldn't they not be hassling me? Can they do anything since had 341 and they didn't show? Should I contact my attorney?

mch said:
What is the name of your state? TX
and when I got home (only a few questions asked at the meeting took less than three mins.) I had a call from a creditor. Shouldn't they not be hassling me? Can they do anything since had 341 and they didn't show? Should I contact my attorney?

You need to tell them you filed, give them your case number, and your attoney's name and contact info. If you do this, I bet they will cease their collection activity.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">