+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    cplaza727 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003

    Question Add Creditor After 341 Meeting

    What is the name of your state? NV

    I've been to my 341 meeting and am awaiting my discharge. I just received notice of a debt due from a creditor that I completely forgot about! At this point of my BK, can I amend the petition and include this new creditor? If yes, how?

  2. #2
    Ladynred is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Yes, you can. You amend your creditor matrix to include the forgotten creditor and then you must send notice to the creditor and the bankruptcy court. If you have a lawyer, notify him/her ASAP to get the creditor added.

Similar Threads

  1. adding creditor after 341 meeting
    By ronss in forum Consumer Bankruptcy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 03:22 PM
  2. 341 Creditor Meeting
    By JANAY517 in forum Consumer Bankruptcy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 08:01 PM
  3. Creditor's Meeting
    By SoonerSusan1954 in forum Consumer Bankruptcy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 05:01 PM
  4. Creditor's Meeting, Am I getting this right?
    By Taffycat in forum Consumer Bankruptcy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2002, 01:04 PM
  5. Went to creditor meeting...
    By Broken in forum Consumer Bankruptcy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2002, 05:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

© Since 1995 Advice Company, All Rights Reserved

FreeAdvice® has been providing millions of consumers with outstanding advice, free, since 1995. While not a substitute for personal advice from a licensed professional, it is available AS IS, subject to our Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions Of Use.