• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bankruptcy records online?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kcguru23

Is there anyway to find out if a family member has filed for bankruptcy? My father has recently gotten married and moved out of state (from WI to Idaho) and they have ceased all contact with family. One family member had heard that he had filed for bankruptcy in Idaho but we haven't heard from him at all. We are worried that he has lost his land/property in WI that has been in the family for decades and that we spend time on. I have tried calling him but haven't had any contact with him in almost a year. I don't even have a physical address for him, just a PO Box in Lewiston, ID. I would love to find an actual address for him and to find out if he really did file for bankruptcy.

Pinkie39

Is there anyway to find out if a family member has filed for bankruptcy? My fathers recently gotten married and moved out of state (from WI to Idaho) and they have ceased all contact with family. One family member had heard that he had filed for bankruptcy in Idaho but we haven't heard from him at all. We are worried that he has lost his land/property in WI that has been in the family for decades and that we spend time on. I have tried calling him but haven't had any contact with him in almost a year. I don't even have a physical address for him, just a PO Box in Lewiston, ID. I would love to find an actual address for him and to find out if he really did file for bankruptcy.
You can also search the property records online, on the county auditor or fiscal office website, to see if it's been sold.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">