• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can I be evicted

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dawnnish

What is the name of your state? FL

I am most likely going to be filing Chapter 7 shortly(this site and the recommended book by NOLO has been extremely helpful!) and now have one further concern. I just moved here in June and I needed to go through the application process, included falling into a fixed min-max salary to be verified because this is a "bonded" community. When my lease is up in June again, will they have the right to evict me after I've filed?

HomeGuru

dawnnish said:
What is the name of your state? FL

I am most likely going to be filing Chapter 7 shortly(this site and the recommended book by NOLO has been extremely helpful!) and now have one further concern. I just moved here in June and I needed to go through the application process, included falling into a fixed min-max salary to be verified because this is a "bonded" community. When my lease is up in June again, will they have the right to evict me after I've filed?

**A: yes and they have the right to also evict you for default on the lease such as due to non payment of rent, violation of lease terms and conditions etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">