• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have to file for wife and self when separated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

EAT49

I would think the answer to that one question would be very straight forward. A yes of no. I fail to see what is so complicated about that one. The fact that We have no taxs to pay and only credit card debt also seems very straight forward. Because I did give you all the info that you would need to know, I was sure I could have at least got an answer to the filing fee question. And info given should have told you if I was free to file a chapter 7.

Are you sure you can't answer those two questions?

R

Roger

You got a very thoughtful, good answer. It told you where to get help for free. There are lots of legal questions that aren't simple and believe it or not, the ones you asked are nott simple you to answer right and no good lawyer answers wrong.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">