• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Exhibit C voluntary petition amendment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tufluk

What is the name of your state? Ohio I received a court order indicating that I had failed to file the correct version of Official form 1, I am filing 'pro per'. The corrected form now has an 'exhibit C' which asks 'does the debtor own or have possesion of any property that poses a threat of imminent and identifiable harm to the public health or safety?...my question is this ..what constitutes this type of property? I have not been able to find any sort of list indicating what it is. The attachment to the form only has a small reference to 'enviornmental' but nothing else.

Ladynred

Do you own any land that has a chemical/nuclear waste dump on it or any other environmental hazard ?? Probably not, but if you look on the BK district website for your area, under Local Rules and Forms there's probably SOME explanation of what this covers.

T

tufluk

Ladynred, thanks for response, but I searched the entire local rules section and also many websites (that's how I found this one) but there is not any info that I could find.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">