• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Filling Out Forms For BK

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CarlBear

I am working on Schedule F and Schedule E for filing in Pennsylvania.

I am not sure what "Priority" and "Non Priority" Claims are and are they required for Chapter 7?

Is there anywher on the net that offers instructions and explanations for BK forms that are free or very low cost?

TIA

CarlBear

P

Peachtrina

Bk papers

If you are filing on your own with out a lawyer you must know all the laws. If you can't afford a lawyer than you should take $25 and invest in a do it yourself book from Barnes and Nobles (or any book store) It will explain everything to you. You can also go to your public library and look up the bk books there, the only problem with that is they are not generally updated each year. You need to know the exemption laws, etc. Unsecured loans (cc's, utility companies) are non priority. I believe that School loans, tax obligations, child support are considered priority- they have to be paid, they are not dischargedin your bankruptcy. You will still be responsible for them after discharged in bankruptcy. I hope that helps some but you really should at least buy a book to help you with everything!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">