• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Finding the least expense lawyer in my area

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mercywrite100

Hello, I'm looking for a Bankruptcy lawyer in Clarksdale, Batesville, Sentabia area in Mississippi. I don't have much money, so I like to locate the cheapest one.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Hello, I'm looking for a Bankruptcy lawyer in Clarksdale, Batesville, Sentabia area in Mississippi. I don't have much money, so I like to locate the cheapest one.
Sorry - this is not a referral service. Use your favorite search engine, Yelp, etc., to help in your search. If you can find one, a recent (print) copy of the local yellow pages probably has a ton of advertisements.

latigo

Search the telephone listings and make some calls among those specializing in bankruptcy law. Many will offer an initial consultation without charge.

If you are required to file Chapter 13 rather than a straight liquidation (Ch. 7) the Plan can often include deferred payment of some of the lawyer's fee.

FlyingRon

More often than not a count bar association will also have a listing of attorneys who practice in a specific legal area. The state bar has a county-by-county listing of attorneys, but alas it does not indicate areas of practice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">