• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Had 341 Meeting Today!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bcs

What is the name of your state? VA

First I'd like to thank everyone who has answered my questions. I just got back from my 341 meeting and it went smoothly. It was schedule at 10 and I was the last person to be called for that hour and the ONLY pro se filer during the 1.5hrs I sat there (I did bring someone for moral support). I approached the trustee, gave license and SSN card, he asked me the basics. Did I understand filing procedures, name, address, phone number, employment, etc. Mine was the absolute shortest, at most 50-60 seconds. The lawyers was pissed I filed pro se and the trustee did not question me any further than the minimum questions. No creditors appeared. I feel better and if all goes well I'll receive my discharge papers in late June.

I thank any and everyone who made this process smooth. I was terribly nervous be conducted myself well once at the table. I thank you guys here and Nolo's for that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">