• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about filing with multiple families on property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mgood

Hi,I live in Oregon. I'm in over my head in credit card and unsecured debt.($40000) my income is 45000 gross. Plus we get 500 for guardianship payment monthly and 500 from daughter monthly. Me and wifey alone qualify easily for ch.7. BUT my daughter and her husband are staying with us to get on their feet. They pay the 500 monthly for food n rent n utilities and that's all . Also on the property is my parents who live in apartment on property. Rest of us live in house which they own. I pay 430 of mortgage which is 695 and i pay all utilities. Each family pays thier own bills otherwise. My question is am I required to include my parents income in household income? And same with daughter and her hubby? Tyvm

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">