• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

STILL NO REPLY!WHY DOESN"T SOMEONE ANSWER????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

patriciastamper

i need an answer from someone about the credit bureaus in my earlier post.i have posted 5 times and no answer.do you peopnot like new members?

T

Tina

If they won't let you file a complaint on the company, why don't you file a dispute on your credit file? As far as I know, they HAVE to at least SHOW in your credit report that the particular entry is disputed.

I don't know if the CB (Credit Bureau) in your area will send you a free report if you ask for it within 60 days after you are denied credit, insurance or a rental dwelling opportunity based at least in part on information in a credit report. Check with your CB. If so, you will probably also receive other information like your credit rights and a CREDIT REPORT DISPUTE FORM with instructions. Just remember that you will catch more flies with honey then with vinegar.....
Good Luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">