• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

virginia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

aprilfool

to home guru

well aren't you just the bees knees. do you have nothing better to do?

A

aprilfool

BK

since you seem to have time on your hands maybe you can find an answer for my question. when i filed bk my condo was included. i have continued to live there for 8 years but did not reaffirm the debt. if i move out now am i obligated to py off the mortgage or is it still covered under the bk?

HomeGuru

Re: BK

aprilfool said:
since you seem to have time on your hands maybe you can find an answer for my question. when i filed bk my condo was included. i have continued to live there for 8 years but did not reaffirm the debt. if i move out now am i obligated to py off the mortgage or is it still covered under the bk?
**A: I already responded to your other thread during the first part of my lunch break.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">