• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

why was my thread about studenr loans closed??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tx

I planned on keeping everyone up to date on the progress of this case. Why and who closed it??

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-letter-15-students-refusing-154329062.html

quincy

I planned on keeping everyone up to date on the progress of this case. Why and who closed it?? ...
The moderator locked it. I don't know why but I suspect it is because you started several threads and each one of them ran their course.

Oh. And I just looked at your last thread and you were not very nice to the members of the forum. https://forum.freeadvice.com/consumer-bankruptcy-2/sucessful-full-payment-ch-13-now-student-loans-coming-after-me-612360.html

Last edited:

jimnyc

I planned on keeping everyone up to date on the progress of this case. Why and who closed it??
I'll reply as you did....

"Your comments are pure trolling garbage. Why are you even here? Complete moron."

Oh, and you think those here helping are all "idiots". And now you want a thread open, and want answers? I don't think the idiots will want to help you any longer.

single317dad

This reminds me of the folks here in Indiana who are "opting their children out" of taking the ISTEP.

Writing an open letter does not protect your rights, nor does it magically create any rights which did not previously exist, nor does it relieve you of any prior responsibilities.

Also, based on your previous posts, you're fighting this battle COMPLETELY incorrectly over ENTIRELY the wrong issue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">