• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1st mattress had a sway & the replaced it with a different mattress.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

luv7

What is the name of your state? Florida

Can anyone out there help me? Last November 05 I bought a mattress set comparable to the temperpedic kind. I loved it, but it developed a sway in the center. At first thought it was my imagination and gave it a little while(few months like April). So after realizing this wasn't going go away I called the bed company and the replaced the top mattress with a new one. It doesn't stop there though. The one they replaced it with, is of a different color and a completely different mattress. I have called them and they do not return my calls. I have reported them to the better business Bureau, only to have them lie to me in writing on their site.
Any suggestions?What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">