• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

after repo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mariefefe

What is the name of your state? california
Hi, my truck was repossessed in feb 2003 i recieved a letter to tell me how much i needed to get the truck back but was unable, they then sent me a letter early march telling me they will sell the truck at a private auction. So far that is all i have heard, no letters no calls, NOTHING, i was told that they would send me a letter letting me know how much i owe ect, but i have not heard a thing, what does this mean, is there a time period that they have to notify me if there is a balance due, i have no clue i know i dont want to be in sept and get a letter to say i have to go to court , can someone please help. thankyou kindly for any information you can give me

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">