• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Airline refused to board me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

benny101

What is the name of your state? TX

I was scheduled to leave on a international flight from DFW to Seoul, South Korea this morning. I flew from Memphis, TN to DFW and unknown to me the Delta ticket agent took the wrong boarding pass coupon. She took the DFW to ICN boarding pass instead of the Memphis to Dallas coupon. I got to Korean Airline at DFW where I checked in and was issued a boarding pass for the flight to Korea. At the gate I was told there was a problem and that I couldn't board the flight because I didn't have the correct coupon for the international leg of the flight. Is it legal for Korean Airlines to refuse allowing me to board eventhough they had issued me an official boarding pass? What repercussions do I have against Korean Airlines? The entire trip was booked through Delta Airlines but I was flying to Seoul on Korean Airlines. Thanks in advance.

BelizeBreeze

benny101 said:
What is the name of your state? TX

I was scheduled to leave on a international flight from DFW to Seoul, South Korea this morning. I flew from Memphis, TN to DFW and unknown to me the Delta ticket agent took the wrong boarding pass coupon. She took the DFW to ICN boarding pass instead of the Memphis to Dallas coupon. I got to Korean Airline at DFW where I checked in and was issued a boarding pass for the flight to Korea. At the gate I was told there was a problem and that I couldn't board the flight because I didn't have the correct coupon for the international leg of the flight. Is it legal for Korean Airlines to refuse allowing me to board eventhough they had issued me an official boarding pass?
Yes, this is perfectly legal.
benny101 said:
What repercussions do I have against Korean Airlines?
None
benny101 said:
The entire trip was booked through Delta Airlines but I was flying to Seoul on Korean Airlines. Thanks in advance.
Irrelevant

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">