• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

All sales final, no refund (NV)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sagebomb

I went in to a basic casting call for extras, and basically after being talked up as possibly being able to get a proper acting call was sold on signing up to get head shots for a couple hundred dollars. This happened earlier today and I am booked in for the shoot in a few days. I signed and paid then, my reciept says all sales final no refund. I paid via visa debit. If I go in and ask to cancle should I be able to get a full refund? I didnt sign any specific contracts besides signing to pay.

UPDATE: I called and managed to talk to someone on the nextday who I told I would like to cancle and he said okay he will call the photographer and get back to me. Well he never got back to me although I called several times each day. They dont post thier contact hours online, or on the phone, or on thier offices. The day of the shoot came and I went in assuming they would be in the office at that time, when I went in I was told that no a refund is impossible and its my problem that they wont refund me. Is there anyway I can get my money back

Banned_Princess

I went in to a basic casting call for extras, and basically after being talked up as possibly being able to get a proper acting call was sold on signing up to get head shots for a couple hundred dollars. This happened earlier today and I am booked in for the shoot in a few days. I signed and paid then, my reciept says all sales final no refund. I paid via visa debit. If I go in and ask to cancle should I be able to get a full refund? I didnt sign any specific contracts besides signing to pay.

UPDATE: I called and managed to talk to someone on the nextday who I told I would like to cancle and he said okay he will call the photographer and get back to me. Well he never got back to me although I called several times each day. They dont post thier contact hours online, or on the phone, or on thier offices. The day of the shoot came and I went in assuming they would be in the office at that time, when I went in I was told that no a refund is impossible and its my problem that they wont refund me. Is there anyway I can get my money back
What dont you understand about NO REFUND.

Proserpina

No - short answer.

Is there something you think they did wrong which would allow you a refund? :confused:

Antigone*

Debit cards are not governed under the same rules and regulations as credit cards. You will not be able to dispute this sale. Once the authorization has been granted the sale will consumate.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">