• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Almost True Cellular Phone Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

defanti

After months of searching for "the best" cellular plan, I chose a South Carolina local agent (for a large well known entity) who represented to me features that since have changed. After selecting a plan with no roaming or long distance charges, I used the plan 2 months later and found roaming charges for calling "back into" the area calling plan. The provided brochure states that roaming charges are effective from outside the plan but is vague as to conditions. I specifically requested 2 options in the plan (no long distance or roaming charges)and a witness and I attest that I was mislead. I have asked the company to make good by charging me the quoted rate and verbal agreed items. They offered me a lower minute plan with the same rate and no roaming or long distance charges. Do I have other recourse other than paying a lower rate, less options plan for the next 7 months until I can canel?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">