• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Answer, New Matterm and Counterclaim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vpnman34

Pa, Sueing a garage over faulty work done on car, they replied to the Complaint with Answe, New Matter and Counterclaim. In my initial complaint they denied some of my allegations with explanation. Am I allowed to answer the denied on my reply to Answer, New Matter and counterclaim? The facts he gives are incorrect.

quincy

Pa, Sueing a garage over faulty work done on car, they replied to the Complaint with Answe, New Matter and Counterclaim. In my initial complaint they denied some of my allegations with explanation. Am I allowed to answer the denied on my reply to Answer, New Matter and counterclaim? The facts he gives are incorrect.
Here is a link to Pennsylvania's Code on Civil Actions for you to read through (see Rule 1017 et seq Pleadings):

http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/231/chapter1000/chap1000toc.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">